Lifes Little Adventures...

Lifes Little Adventures...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things I Am Obsessed With Right Now

Sooo…I decided to copy Megan and Brittney and write some things I am currently obsessed with in no particular order:


Hot Chocolate and Oreos

This started when the snow came…and has since continued. I like to make the small Keurig cup of Hot Chocolate and dip 3 Oreos in it. Weird? Maybe. Delicious? For sure…




Punjammies
http://www.punjammies.com/


I got these as a Christmas Gift and decided to get myself a pair as well. They are made in India at an after-care facility by women who have been rescued or have escaped from a life in forced prostitution (The International Princess Project). They are super cute and comfy and best of all the proceeds go towards a really good cause.


Real Housewives of Beverly Hills



Ok, it must be said that I love most of the Real Housewives series (except Atlanta and DC). BUT this one takes the cake. It is so much better than the others (sorry New York)! Kyle is definitely my favorite…I am so sad that tomorrow is the season finale. However, I cannot wait to see the reunion show!



Shellac Manicures




Whether it is OPI No Chip Manicure or CNDC I love them both! I am obsessed with this new manicure. I always hate getting a manicure that chips/comes off 2-3 days later and I hate fake nails because of how damaged it makes my real nails. To me this is a perfect combo. My friend Courtney told me about this last summer and I’m not sure why I waited so long to try it. My manicure lasts at least 2 weeks (sometimes 3) with this. Even at 3 weeks the polish is still perfectly in place but by then there’s been too much growth so the jig is up! French is the best option as the growth is not as obvious. It’s about $10-$15 more expensive than a regular manicure but totally worth it. Plus it’s your real nails so you can still cut them and while its on the polish makes your nails stronger and less prone to break. The only down side is that they do not have as many color options.


Citizen Avedon Skinnies





My friend Katie recommended them to me and I got the black pair, they are so cute and comfortable! I liked them so much I got another pair in indigo (on sale now at piperlime.com!)


This website

http://www.joshhosler.biz/numberoneinhistory/selectmonth.htm

This tells you what the #1 song was on the day you were born. Mine is We Are The World by USA for Africa. Matt’s is Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham!


Nuggets and Chick-Fil--A Sauce















I have majorly been craving this combo lately!



The Bachelor



I’m always glued to every season of the Bachelor/Bachelorette and this one is no different. I definitely like Brad again and I love Emily from Charlotte. Not just because she’s from Charlotte but because she’s so sweet! I love to make predictions of who will win. I would say Emily but I’m not sure she is that into him. So for now my prediction of who will end up in the top 3 is: Emily, Ashley (Nanny from NY) and Chantel O. But who knows....

I can think of lots more but I will save them for another post!

Until Next Time....