Lifes Little Adventures...

Lifes Little Adventures...

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Penguin



Within the first couple of weeks I moved to Charlotte I saw The Penguin featured in the "Best of Charlotte" Magazine. Since then I had heard so many good things about it. I had been telling Matt forever that I wanted to go there so we finally made a trip there this past Saturday. Immediately when we got there the manager gave me a free hat, score! The place was packed and there was a 30-40 minute wait and we had to wait outside.  They had live music in the parking lot, haha and there was also a photographer there taking pictures for some reason...

30 minutes later we were seated and started off with the fried pickles, yum...they were so good!




Then we both got burgers and fries; Matt got the double chili burger (it was a monster!) and I got a single cheeseburger they were delicious! When we were getting our check the waitress mentioned that if we bought a penguin T shirt for $10 we can get free fried pickles any time we came back (and wore the Tshirt) in 2011. We thought, what the heck, so I got one. We definitely felt like regulars by the time we left...

Me in all my Penguin gear!

I hope you all had a great weekend!