Lifes Little Adventures...

Lifes Little Adventures...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Excited About....

KATIE! First and foremost, one of my very best friends in the whole world is moving to Charlotte this weekend! Katie and Mitch will be moving here tomorrow and I am soooo excited!!!! Yay for more friends in Charlotte, I seriously can’t wait!


CHARLESTON! Matt and I decided that it was time for a visit to Charleston so we were going to go down for Valentines Day weekend, I am so excited, I can hardly wait!!!


TONIGHTS TV line up…Thursday is my new favorite TV night for sure: The office, Parks and Recreation, Jersey Shore and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Yes Please! Matt will not even complain because he likes 3/4 of the shows (even though he will claim to not like Jersey Shore but I know he secretly does). I know I might be a loser for saying this but… I can’t wait!


VEGAS! Last April at a work event I won 2 free nights at the Wynn Encore in Vegas. The nights expire at the end of April and the next few months are going to be super busy for me at work so we really weren’t sure when we were even going to get to use the free nights. Matt pretty much refused to accept this defeat so we started looking for tickets. We found some decent ones the second weekend in March so were going! We decided to make a long weekend out of it, we will leave Wednesday after work returning on the red eye Monday morning then head straight to work (yesh!) Sooo excited, Vegas-here we come!


CHARLOTTE RESTAURANT WEEK! This is currently going on right now and we have already gotten 2 awesome dinners out of it: Flemmings and The Melting Pot….yum!!! I love Charlotte Restaurant week: good restaurants, good deals, great food! We may hit up one more place this weekend before the deal is over, well see….
Our yummy dessert at Melting Pot.....

Hope everyone has a great weekend!