Lifes Little Adventures...

Lifes Little Adventures...

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Life in London

So I realize that I have taken a 2 year hiatus from blogging.  But since we are living in London for the next 1-2 years I wanted to document our time here. I decided to start up the old blog again and will try my best to keep up with it! I thought this would be a good way to share photos and stories with our friends and family while we are here.

Just to backtrack; Matt started his positon here at the Blackbaud London office 
on 1/13/14. Although the weather is not great we have really been enjoying the city, people and food here! Here are some pictures from London from our first month here.

The London Eye


Tower Bridge



Trafalger Square


Produce Stand at Borough Market


Oxo Rooftop Bar