Lifes Little Adventures...

Lifes Little Adventures...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hayley's Baby Shower

I know this seems like a common theme at the beginning of all of my posts now but sorry it has been so long since i have posted, things have just been very busy lately! Good busy, but busy none the less. Anywho...

Two weekends ago I went to Spartanburg for Hayley's Baby Shower for baby Grace. It was a day filled with yummy food, funny shower games, cute onsies and best of all great company! :)


We will be meeting Grace before we know it! Hayley is due April 13 but Grace is expected to arrive a little early. Grace, please come anytime now- we are all awaiting your arrival and cannot wait to meet you!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the shower.



Hayley, Grace and I



















Jay and Hayley opening Grace's gifts

Onsie decorating station 


Decorated Onsies
Even Matt did one :)

Vegas post to come later this week!