Lifes Little Adventures...

Lifes Little Adventures...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Atlanta

So I know my blog has been very boring recently but that is because I have been very boring. I feel like all I have been doing recently is work, work work. Which will probably be the story of my life at least until July, but thats ok....

This past weekend Matt and I went to Atlanta. We stayed with Courtney and Keith and celebrated Courts 26th Birthday. It was the first time weve really gotten to hang out with them since they got engaged in December and we had such a good time! 

On Sunday we went out to lunch with Matts sister Hayley and her husband Jay. We had not seen them since football season so it had been way too long. We went and looked at their new house (which I loved) and saw their new baby room (which I loved even more) which is ready and waiting for the arrival of Grace Austen! :) It was great to see them and we will get to see them again this weekend for Hayleys baby shower so I will be sure to post about that next week.



Here are some pics from the weekend...

Happy B-day Court!


Iced upon arrival



 

Yes we went to Medievel Times...