Lifes Little Adventures...

Lifes Little Adventures...

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Spirit!

Yay!!! Thank you Shutterfly!

I love Christmas cards! However, I was not planning to do any this year just because I still had not finished my wedding thank you notes. BUT with only 30 thank you notes left to do, (I am determined to finish by Sunday!) and with the great deal that Shutterfly is offering, how could I pass it up?! I started to see on a few other blogs that Shutterfly was offering 50 free Christmas cards if you advertised on your blog and they always do the cutest cards so I decided to look into it. I thought it would be a process but all I did was fill out this form: and write this blog- it’s that simple! Now all we need to do is take some cute Christmas photos! (hopefully I can talk Matt into this! :) )

Here are some options they have that I love!





Check out more of their Christmas Cards options:

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

I've used shutterfly to print invitations for parties, wedding showers etc. they always have the cutest designs! Plus I finally got my wedding photos yesterday and I am going to upload all those photos to Shutterfly to print out my favorites. They deliver right to your door, what could be easier?

Thank you Shutterfly for this awesome promotion and for putting me even more in the holiday spirit! Merry Christmas!