Lifes Little Adventures...

Lifes Little Adventures...

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Friends+Fall+Football=FUN

This past weekend was the Clemson/Miami game. While the game was dissappointing the fun was not lost. Being an extremely dedicated Clemson fan for 25 years now you get used to these sort of things. Thats why since college we have just adopted the "Win or Lose, We Still Booze Philospohy."

This was a very fun weekend because SO many of my favorite people were in town for the game! Sometimes when I think about the fact that most of my friends and I are all living in different places and spread out across the country it makes me sad. But I am so glad we are able to all get together like this AT LEAST 2-3 times a year. This year I was actually very spoiled because with all the plans for my wedding (showers, parties etc.) I got to see my friends a lot more than normal within the past 6 months. I was sad after the wedding wondering when the next time I was going to see everyone would be. It always sucks leaving friends and having no clue the next time you will see them! But shortly after that we all talked about a game to go to and I was so glad it worked out that so many people could come!

The only thing I love even more than seeing all of my friends is seeing all of my friends IN CLEMSON! I love going back to the places that we loved when we were in school there only 3 short years ago (seems like yesterday-tear!) So on Friday we all went to dinner at Blue Heron followed by a trip to 356 (I think that was it for Friday?) Saturday we did our own tailgate and got out there very early (like 9:00 AM) and stayed there allllll day (probably until at least 9:30 PM)...Oh and we saw a football game in between! Then to top off the night we made a stop at Backstreets for some pizza and liquor pitchers. It was a very fun time and we are all already trying to plan our next get-together (New Years hopefully!) Here are some pictures from the weekend.







We created a new Superhero who we will refer to as MOTH SPIDER!