Lifes Little Adventures...

Lifes Little Adventures...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Matt!

Today is my sweet husbands birthday! He is 26 today. This weekend was dedicated to him and I told him we would do whatever he wanted all weekend. Friday we went to see Due Date then out to dinner at Rousans for sushi and fried rice. Saturday we watched football ALL day and I made him funfetti cupcakes. He wanted to grill out so we had filets for dinner and I made mashed potatoes and HOMEMADE macaroni and cheese. (This was a big deal for me because it was the first time I have ever made homemade mac and chees on my own and I have to say it turned out pretty darn good!) Today on his actual birthday and we watched more football and he has been wanting to go to dinner at Chima (a Brazilian Steakhouse) so I got us reservations there. It was really good but I am REALLY full!

Although I have been with Matt on his bday for his past 6 years, this one was special because it was his first birthsday as my husband! :) I also liked shopping in the husband birthday card section (it was always hard to find an approproate one before- they were always either funny, REALLY cheesy or too casual!) So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to an amazing guy, a WONDERFUL husband, my very best friend and the love of my life! You mean so much to me and I am SO lucky to have you in my life! Happy Birthday Matt!