Lifes Little Adventures...

Lifes Little Adventures...

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bachelorette Weekend!

On the weekend of June 11th-13th I had my Bachelorette Party. 13 of us headed to Tybee Island/Savannah for the weekend. Our house was in Tybee which was great because we were literally 2 blocks from the beach. The house was stocked with everything you could ever think of: beach towels, beach chairs, bikes, boogie boards, koozies, hot tub hat collections you name it- it had it! I was so excited to see everyone and so happy/thankful for all of my friends that were able to come from far away (a lot of them are no longer a car ride away anymore :( and no one was less than a 3 hour drive). Brittney and Steph planned the whole thing and it was awesome- they did such a great job and I had so much fun!

Friday we hung out at the house and had tacos and margaritas before heading out to "downtown Tybee" to check out the scene! I really like Tybee, all of the bars there are on the same street and they are all small but fun cute beach bars. I think I like them because they kind of remind me of the bars at Clemson. It was a fun night with lots of Karaoke and dancing!

Saturday we headed strait to the beach and camped out there all day. I love just lounging on the beach talking with friends :) it dosent get much better than that. Saturday night we all got ready in our bachelorette 'gear' and played some bachelorette games, did a lingere shower (I got some really cute/fun stuff!) Did quite a few 'champagne circles' with some Andre which reminds me a lot of college and tailgating! Then we all headed to downtown Savannah for dinner and OUT. We had an awesome dinner but we think there must have been an ingredient that was bad or something because within the next 2 hours 4-5 of us started feeling nausaus/sick. Because of this we unfortunately had to call it a night a little early but once we were back at the house we all started to feel better and stayed up late talking/catching up there.

I came back to Charlotte with great memories, a slight tan, several pictures/videos that I couldnt quite recollect and an even greater appreciation for smirnoff ice (if thats possible!) All in all it was a GREAT weekend with amazing friends. Thanks to everyone that came, I hope you had as much fun as I did and a shoutout to Britt and Steph for putting together such a awesome, fun weekend! Here are some pictures I had from the trip. I will post better ones when more people upload theirs:

Until next time....